- U.S. E-Government Initiatives: This site coordinates, monitors and reports on federal government electronic commerce activities. Full text documents are available in the Library and News sections.
- Measuring the electronic economy: This U.S. Census Bureau site provides information on the current status and next steps in the Bureau’s programs for measuring the electronic economy, with links to papers on this topic and to data on e-commerce sales.
- MagPortal E-Business: MagPortal is a periodical article aggregator, bringing together many dozens of fulltext articles on electronic commerce from a wide variety of sources (such as Forbes, Computer User, The Industry Standard, eCompany Now, CIO, Red Herring). There are subcategories for B2B and for B2C and a search box.
- E-Commerce Times: This free online publication is devoted to news and articles about electronic commerce, with daily news and features aimed at entrepreneurs and companies doing business on the internet. The site includes a search feature so that users can retrieve articles and news.
- ClickZ Stats: Formerly called CyberAtlas, this site is devoted to Web marketing data and information, with up-to-date news briefs on subjects such as Traffic Patterns, Advertising, Geographics, Demographics, and Hardware, as well as archived articles on these subjects.